1. How does Chef To Your Table work?Chef To Your Table is a web platform that connects personal chefs, sommeliers and mixologists with customers who need their services for an unforgettable experience. Find out more about how it works here.
Frequently Asked Questions
For Chef experiences:
2. What do I need to provide?A clean, fully functioning kitchen, dining area, your own serving utensils, platters, cutlery, plates and glassware. Depending on the number of guests, chefs may provide their own plateware. Chefs will work out all of the details with you prior to confirming the booking to ensure you have the best experience possible.
3. How is it served?It’s your unforgettable experience so you decide. Served, family style - you decide. This can be determined between you and the chef prior to booking.
4. Can I change my experience after booking?Of course. You will always have access to communicate changes directly with the chef. Every chef handles their own cancellation policy so be sure to read their description prior to booking.
5. How does pricing work?Chefs create different experiences with different prices for each experience. If there are additional food or ingredient costs, chefs will communicate this prior to booking. Chef To Your Table does not add a service fee.
6. Trouble booking?We understand that mistakes happen. In the event that you booked the wrong date, experience, or incorrect number of guests, simply message your chef in the “Messages” area in your profile.
7. Changing or cancelling?Every chef handles their own cancellation policy so be sure to read their description prior to booking. If a chef has a 48 hour cancellation policy, that means you can cancel for a full refund up to 48 hours from the time of your event.
8. Booking confirmation?After you submit a “request to book” online, it can take 24-48 hours for the chef to respond to your request.You will receive an email to the email address on record with your reservation when your request is accepted. You can confirm the email address under “My Profile” in your account, or check the status of your reservation in your account under “My Bookings.Upon submitting your request online, a notice confirming the reservation request is sent to the email address on record for you. You can check that the email address on record is correct under “My Profile” in your account. If the email on record is correct, check your promotions or spam filter within your email account to locate your confirmation notice.
9. How can I leave a review?After your experience, you will receive a notification allowing you to rate your experience with the chef. Our platform ensures that only customers who have booked an experience can review a chef to ensure they are valid and not fabricated.
10. What is your good food doing good concept?We believe in having a positive impact in our city and want to make our customers and artisans the hero. We do this by strategic partnerships so for every guest that gets served at your event, we serve a hungry person one-for-one - every time. See how it works.
For Sommelier experiences:
1. What do I need to provide?This will be determined by the sommelier and experience you request prior to them confirming the experience. Sommeliers typically will bring their own wine glasses to ensure the right wine gets paired with the right glass.
2. Who provides the wine?It’s your experience so you can decide. If you want to learn more about regions, have the sommelier pick the wines. If you already have a stellar collection and want a sommelier to educate you and your guests then they would be happy to.
3. What am I paying for?You are only paying for the sommeliers service and wine if they provide it. There is no sales tax or fees from Chef To Your Table.
For Mixologist experiences:
1. What do I need to provide?This will be determined by the sommelier and experience you request prior to them confirming the experience. Mixologists will bring all of the spirits and ingredients. They will confirm with you prior to confirming the booking if additional drinkware is needed to ensure the right cocktail gets paired with the right glass.
2. What am I paying for?You are only paying for the mixologists service and spirits. There is no sales tax or fees from Chef To Your Table.
© 2022 Chef To Your Table LLC. All rights reserved